Liner Hanger Field consultant
- Call Out basis
- Estimated days per job: Open depending on Job (average 6-10 days but not limited)
- Duration: 30 months
The primary role of this job is to provide standalone job site execution of all aspects of the Liner Systems operations including equipment installation and closure. A thorough experience in a wide array of jobs including; Mechanical & hydraulic liners in vertical and deviated wellbores.
• Perform the following; pre-job briefing, on-site equipment inspection and installation per job program.
• Completion of formal job closure including; post job tool inspections, back-loading of equipment, job ticket signature, job submission to Weather Performance Tracking System (WPTS).
• Prepare and keep accurate paperwork on delivery tickets, job reports, time sheets and other similar administrative forms.
• Perform necessary pre-job calculations to validate job design and equipment selection.
• Keep accurate paperwork of equipment used and services provided in the field.
• Have a comprehensive knowledge of the Liner Systems products and services including having the ability to correctly identify all tools and components.
• Recommend measures to improve methods, performance, and quality to increase efficiency.
• Must attend all required safety training.
• Required to work on a 24 hours call basis.
• Understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
• Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
• Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
• Must be able to travel for extended periods of time.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Proficient verbal and written communication skills
• Individual must be able to follow instructions
• Should be able to work closely with internal and external customers
• The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations
• Basic Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel).
• Problem Solving.
Minimum High School, Diploma or equivalent.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Liner Systems installation.
NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
Know someone who works as a Liner Hanger Field Consultant? Recommend they register their credentials.