Flange Management – Joint Integrity
About the role:
Due to increasing growth on Joint Integrity Management Projects in Algeria, we sporadically have opportunities arise for Joint Integrity Engineers at various locations. In preparation for these opportunities we invite expressions of interest.
Manage day to day aspects of an integrity project on a customer site, ensuring safe, efficient and profitable delivery of the project goals.
• Implement and drive utilisation of Client’s software products (Informate Advantage / JDMS).
• Ensure compliance with Client’s Project Joint Integrity Management procedures and philosophy.
• Represent Client as a technical authority in project related meetings from concept to completion
• Represent Client’s in meetings and presentations on Joint Integrity or project issues.
• Manage, interpret and develop procedures, reporting systems and the delivery of customer project requirements including the project Flawless Start-Up Initiative.
• Liaise with various different work groups/companies/disciplines including Vendors, Leak Testing, Commissioning, Fabrication etc….
• Cooperate with The Client’s Project Manager in identifying resource required for the project.
• Identify opportunities within the project to generate further profitable revenue.
• Manage, develop and coach Client’s and Customer personnel in the requirements of successful deployment of Joint Integrity on the project.
Organise inspection and technician roles/teams to optimise performance and quality of service to client.
Develop working relationships with Client’s Regional offices, Business Development and Key customers.
All Joint Integrity work:
• Line walking
• Drawing correction/updating (As built)
• Marking up drawings (Independent I.D.)
• Work Pack/Test Pack creation
• Database population
• Progress reporting
• Inspection of Joints, fault finding and identification of remedial work.
Candidates wishing to be considered for this position should possess the following qualifications / experience:
• Good educational background, NVQ level 3 or equivalent i.e. ONC, City and Guilds in a technical subject. (Higher Qualification desirable)
• Able to speak, read and write in English
• A safety qualification to NEBOSH General Certificate or IOSH Managing safely Standard or equivalent is desirable.
• Experience of working on, supervising or managing major shutdown or construction projects.
• Good understanding of bolt load calculation theory and knowledge of bolted joint technology.
• Good understanding of the principles of in situ machining is desirable.
• Capable of interpreting workscope, test packs, piping specifications, P&IDs, Isometrics and other engineering drawings
• Capable of operating as part of a multi cultural team and as a Client’s representative on a project, working under minimum supervision.
• Positive attitude – consistent willingness to develop and adapt-overcome problems and create opportunities.
• Good interpersonal skills, communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to work under extreme pressure, tight deadlines and constantly shifting priorities due to changes to the original schedule.
• The ability to manage multiple client relationships and develop win – win outcomes with customers.
• Knowledge of JDMS and Informate Advantage and Flange Break Registers or equivalent is desirable.
• Use of Microsoft Office Packages including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Team and goal orientated, results driven
• Willing to travel globally for long durations/rotations
• Awareness of the full range of Client’s Product and Services
IMPORTANT – Due to the nature of the place of work and restrictions in place by the host government only Algerian nationals are able to work on this project.
NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
Know someone who works in Joint Integrity Management Projects? Recommend they register their credentials.